We are WebGurus – a design and development agency focused on Bespoke WordPress Development, Design and Custom Software Development.
We transform user experiences, unlock technical potential and build top-notch digital products for today’s forward-thinking businesses and organizations.
We’re looking for experienced WordPress developers to join our team.
Skills we are looking for
Besides the proven experience (at least 2 years) and track record with WordPress and Front-end technologies, here are the requirements we need you to fulfill:
- Perfect understanding of WordPress template hierarchy, the WP_Query, Actions and Hooks
- Perfect understanding of Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Knowing frameworks/libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Elementor and similar Page Builders
- Experience with theme customization and child theme creation
- Experience with custom plugin creation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and pixel-perfect layouts
- Reliable & easy-to-work with
- Fluent in English
What would really boost your chances:
- Experience with CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS and/or LESS
- Custom plugin development experience with OOP
- Experience in building custom themes from scratch using Sage or other starter themes.
- Experience with Webpack and other build automation tools (Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with Packagist and Composer
- Proficient in English and Romanian
What you will be doing
- Develop backend and frontend functionality for WordPress based websites using the latest technologies
- Deploy for testing and production and make sure everything is running OK
- Participate in project estimates and new project setups
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis in stand-ups and calls
- Optimize workflows and development tactics by implementing libraries/ templates and other assets
- Take responsibility for the efficiency and quality of the code
- Create API endpoints (extend WP API) for custom client use cases.
- Customization of Commercial Themes to fit client needs
- Speed optimization
- Exciting projects with passionate team and great clients
- Career opportunity with a fast growing, young and ambitious agency
- Competitive salary and compensations
- Best in-class development tools, software and hardware provided
- Well-organized projects and deliverables
- Immediate start
How to apply
Please send your application to [email protected] and include the following:
- List of links to live websites that you developed and consider your best work (list of links please, not just a link to your portfolio)
- Github/Bitbucket username and relevant repositories
- LinkedIn profile url
Looking forward to receiving your application soon!Share